My females only breed one litter of kittens a year and we can produce almost any colour that Tonkinese are capable of, but if you want a specific colour you may have to wait a while.
All my cats are available to be viewed by appointment, even if you only want to see them for interest, I would be very glad to show you my family of delightful cats. Kittens cannot be viewed until they are at least 6 weeks old.
Please phone if you would like to see them, or even if you just want to find out more about them. They are the most charming breed of cat and will capture your heart with their loving ways.
If you decide to buy a kitten from me, your kitten will be :-
- Registered with the Governing Council of the Cat Fancy
- Vaccinated against Feline Enteritis and Cat “Flu”
- Insured free for 12 weeks
- Supplied with free samples of the kitten’s favourite foods, biscuits and litter
- And have all the necessary paperwork and information to make it simple for your kitten to settle into its new home.
Kittens do not leave me until they are 13 weeks old.
I am always available at the end of a telephone for advice and help if you need it.
For further advice, information and kitten availability please contact:-